I offer educational workshops in-salons internationally giving stylists the skills and ability to stay up to date with the latest techniques. Courses can be tailored to individual or salon requirements.
Hair and Fashion Shows
Extensive experience of international hair and fashion shows, has allowed me to build a reputation within the hairdressing industry. If you are looking for a unique creative experience, guaranteed to engage an audience of any size, I can work with you to ensure your vision interpreted.
Photographic and Creative Director
It's important when creating a vision to have a strategy and clear direction. I have experience working in collaborative environments on various projects including editorial photo shoots, fashion shows, and hair shows etc. I can assist as photographic and creative project manager to arrange any necessary requirements to fulfill a brief.
If you wish to discuss any of the above services please get in touch.
Relevant Work Experience
My background includes 40 years in the industry; with 9 years at Vidal Sassoon at the principal of school in London, as well as 4 years as the owner of London Hair Academy in Covent Garden, London.
- Principal of Schools – Vidal Sassoon’s London (1980-1989)
- Owner – London Hair Academy England (1989-1992)
- Educational Director – Sukis Vancouver (1992-1994)
- Educational Director – Raymond’s BC and Alberta (1994-1995)
- Educational Director – Arum USA (1994-1996)
- Art Director – The Lounge Vancouver (1995-1996)
- Art Director – Cuppucci Toronto (1996-1997)
- Art Director – JC Cuppello Toronto (1997-1998)
- Fashion Director – Above and Beyond Production
- Style Director – Toni & Guy Canada (1998-2000)
- Art Director – Sanrizz London (2000-2001)
- Creative Director – Keune Italy (2001-2003)
- International Educational Director – Keune Egypt (2003-2008)
- International Educational Director – Keune Holland (2001-2008)
- International Educational Consultant – Martha Tilaar Indonesia (2008-2009)
- International Educator – TIGI Italy (2009-2010)
- Education – Joico Education (2010-2011)
- Creative and Educational Director – REGIS UK (2011-2014)
- Master Cutter – Tabitha James Kraan (2014-2017)
- Educational /salon/show/seminars/photographic – freelancer